Reports to Individuals
Section IV. B Reports to Individuals
- Any HSGD employee can submit to Training a written request for his/her training records. Unless other specific data is requested and available, the report will be forwarded to the employee with the following data (if data is available):
- Employees last name.
- First name.
- Job title.
- Names of training activities.
- Hours of training per activity.
- Categories of training (as defined by CDA guidelines and in compliance with
Head Start standards).
- Dates of training activities .
- Unless there is a valid need, Training will not give training data information
to any employee or non-employee unless it is the specific training of the requesting
employee or non-employee.
- At this time, employees are still urged to keep Training Logs current. As our data flow improves and our agency becomes more accustomed to channeling all training information to Training, we are hopeful of making this document obsolete in the near future.
“We don’t know who we are until we see what we can do.”