Employee Computer Purchase Program
The Employee Computer Purchase Program makes available to Head Start employees phased-out computer equipment at a low cost.† This equipment has been reviewed to ensure it is in good working order.† All PCs and Laptops will be sold in their factory state. Prices are not negotiable.
This program was provided April-May of this year and is now closed. When more equipment comes available all staff will be notified by email.
A person must be a Head Start of Greater Dallas employee in active status
There is no warranty or technical support from the manufacturer.
There is no warranty or technical support from Head Start of Greater Dallas.
There is no returning or refunding the equipment once purchased.
There is no software installed on the PCs or laptops other than what came from the factory. There is no Microsoft Office or virus protection installed.
Each employee is limited to two items. †
- A list of available equipment will be published and a link emailed to all staff.
- Employees interested in the equipment must review the list of available equipment and submit an email to the Chief Operations Office Administrative Assistant, Nichelle Kemp before the designated deadline with the following information:
- Your Full name
- Your Centerís name
- Equipment Item #ís (limit of 2)
- A drawing will be conducted by four persons from different departments at a designated date.†††
- The list of drawees will be published on the Internal Web Page at the designated date.†
- A designated date will be set for equipment pickup.† Employees must bring payment at time of pickup.† Payment must be check or cash in the exact amount.† If a selected employee does not or cannot pick-up or pay for equipment another name will be drawn from the original pool of program participants.†